- This event has passed.
Concerts on the Creek
July 7 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00pm on Friday, repeating until 09.01.2017
Every Friday night, Memorial Day through Labor Day, bring a picnic blanket and chair to enjoy Concerts on the Creek at Sylva’s Bridge Park.
In Jackson County, the Town of Sylva, Jackson County Parks and Recreation Department and Jackson County Chamber of Commerce team up to produce the Concerts on the Creek series at the Bridge Park gazebo in Sylva every Friday from 7-9 p.m., Memorial Day through Labor Day. Occasionally, these events will feature food truck and craft beer vendors as well.
The following are the scheduled dates for the eighth annual Concerts on the Creek in 2017:
- May 26: Robertson Boys (Bluegrass)
- June 2: Grandpa’s Cough Medicine (Bluegrass)
- June 9: Darren and the Buttered Toast (Funk/Soul/R&B/Rock)
- June 16: Topper Voices of Rock (Rock)
- June 23: Buchanan Boys (Rock)
- June 30: Dashboard Blue (Rock/Rhythm & Blues/Beach)
- Tuesday, July 4: Fireworks Festivities, 6:30-9:30 p.m.- Concert by The Business (R&B/Soul), fireworks at dark.
- July 7: Darren Nicholson Band (Americana/Country/Bluegrass)
- July 14: Ol’ Dirty Bathtub (Americana/Country/Bluegrass)
- July 21: Colby Deitz Band (Americana/Rock)
- July 28: Mountain Faith (Bluegrass/Gospel)
- Aug. 4: PMA (Reggae/Fusion)
- Aug. 11: Tuxedo Junction (Classic Hits)
- Aug. 18: Porch 40 (Rock/Funk)
- Aug. 25: Geoff McBride (Pop/R&B/Soul)
- Sept. 1: Sundown Band (Classic Pop/Rock/Country)